- To assist other companies in the packaging of their brand in sample size and full sized formats as a customer service focused co-packer within our own on-site facilities.
- To work with brands as an entrepreneurial minded partner to assist with packaging their products; provide equipment/capability growth to support their demand and lower their costs; sales channel match-making; and more.
- To manufacture and/or license travel-sized and individual-sized products needed in the marketplace, but are not currently being serviced, to support sister company Minimus.biz.
- Retail Displays
- Investment / joint ventures
- Low job minimum: $2500
- Personal care
- ...and more
- Bags (gusseted, pillow, etc.)
- Packets / sachets
- Stick packs
- ...and more
- Additional services
- Via our Minimus.biz / MinimusFulfillment.biz partnership
- Warehousing and fulfillment, drop-shipping
- Distribution / retailing
FDA Registered Facility
CA Department of Health Certified for Food and Organic Food Packaging
FDA, CA Dept. of Health
Our facility is: registered with the FDA as a food packaging facility; and certified by the CA Dept. of Health for food and organic food packaging.
The Contract Packaging Association
The Contract Packaging Association is the trade association for the contract packaging industry.
CCOF is one of the leading organic certification agencies in the US that certifies to the USDA National Organic Program (NOP) specifications, and has reciprocity with other major organic certifiers.
Co-Manufacturers and Co-Packers Provide Insight on Growth for Emerging Brands: Though you might have an idea of what you want a co-man to do for you, consider the benefits of turning that into more of a partnership.
Check out our services and capabilities.